Mission of Blair Singers Training Academy:
To improve the quality of life for everyone through transformation of how education and learning is facilitated worldwide by creating the greatest teacher/leaders and facilitators in the world.
BSTA Code of Honor
- Support Blair Singer Training Academy by prioritizing:
- Mission first; (includes family, self and spirit)
- Team second; and
- Individual third.
- Never abandon a Teammate in need.
- Everyone must sell.
- Ask more of others than they will ask of themselves.
- Be a walking demonstration of what you teach and coach; physically, emotionally, financially and professionally.
- Be on time.
- Respond to all requests within 24 hours.
- Take ownership and responsibility.
- No lay-blame, justification, finger-pointing or denial.
- Always take action to give the highest advantage of the greatest number of people and entities with the least disadvantage to all.
- Do whatever it takes legally, ethically and morally to win and celebrate all wins.
- Deal direct, be willing to Call it and be called.
- Honor all agreements.
- Clear up any potential broken agreement at the first opportunity.
- Clean up any actual broken agreement immediately.
- Communicate any issue to the appropriate person who is able to do something about it.? Go direct!
- Finish what you start!
- Stay in exchange in all personal and business transactions.
- Be honest in all transactions and communications.
- Never abandon your post.
- Actively engage in receiving personal development coaching on a regular basis, immerse in all BSTA materials and study sessions and re-attend programs.
- Full disclosure of business transactions and development.